Healing Without Limits
Eliminate pain, maximize emotional well-being, and optimize performance with our specialized team of therapists and coaches.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You’re living with chronic pain and want to resolve it and get your life back on track
- A recent or previous injury is making it hard for you to enjoy your sport or activity
- You want to take your sport performance to the next level
- Your sleep, digestion, or libido is suffering and you’d like to heal it
- Your emotional or mental health has started to affect your physical health
- You want to feel more connected emotionally and spiritually and need some guidance
- You have trauma or limiting beliefs that affect you and traditional therapy hasn’t helped
Who We Are
The Denver Pain and Performance Solutions Difference
Our mission is to eliminate pain, optimize performance, and support the physical and emotional wellness of clients through the integrated use of advanced neurological therapies, precise soft tissue work, movement re-education, emotional and spiritual healing modalities, and coaching support.
How We Help
Our Team of Experts are Here for You
Pain and Injury Resolution
Sport Performance Enhancement
Words From Our Clients
Resources and Articles
New From Our Blog
In the realm of healthcare, accurate diagnosis is the cornerstone of effective treatment. One intriguing diagnostic tool that is often used by physical therapists, occupational therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, and other skilled practitioners is direct muscle testing. This approach, often associated with modalities like Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex®, has proven to be a valuable asset for us at DPPS. There are many reasons that direct muscle testing (versus indicator muscle testing) is useful, and here are several:
Archetypes can be recognized in archetypal images or symbols such as the mother, father, hero, and shadow. They are common to human experience and can be found in myths, fairy tales, religions, and dreams throughout history and across cultures. Archetypes are activated (or “constellated”) in individuals’ lives through personal experiences, dreams, and psychological processes. When an archetype is activated, it exerts a powerful influence on an individual’s thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. This activation often occurs during times of crisis, personal growth, or when facing significant life challenges.